Monday, February 24, 2014

What was I thinking?

A few months ago, someone posed the question, "how do you get over a creative slump?"
Yes, I'm anal! I had to sort everything.
I responded that a challenge always helps.
With that in mind, I joined a few, including...
Andrew Thornton's Radiant Orchid Challenge -
I got a ton of "pink" and "purple" beads... 
And have till Thursday 2/27 to create something (or things) and blog about it. 
Yep - just 3 days away.

What was I thinking?

This is after going to Tucson. 
In addition to the Inspired By Reading Book Club, 3 custom orders and preparing my soup for the Bead Soup Blog Party.


Don't you worry!
I can do it - just you wait and see.  
Here's a sneak peak just to wet your appetite...




Check back Thursday to see where the creative juices have taken me.

No comments:

Post a Comment