Saturday, April 20, 2013

Rainy Saturday Morning

... Wondering why I'm up so early on Saturday morning. It's 7 am now - been up since 5:30 and I've actually been pretty productive.

*I'm pleased to say I now have one clean flat surface in my "studio". It is just a 14x19" snack table. but it does provide clear work space! 

*I've inventoried and put away several orders from the last few months.

*Found some gold-filled jump rings.

*Found some great stone focal beads.

Unfortunately there's still a lot more to be done.
Including creating bracelets to fill customer orders.


In case you're wondering how I get anything done - it's simple - I just move to another clean surface!

I'm really looking forward to June and retiring from teaching - my goal is to clean my "office" and create a real studio.

Hope you all are having a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment